Thursday, January 8, 2015

Dancing Cat with GI

Happy Thursday Stamping Friends!

I was asked to continue designing with Great Impressions for another term!
I was super excited and of course said yes!
I love their stamps!!

This term I will be posting on Thursdays instead of my usual Mondays!

So you probably have guessed by now, today is my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog!

I am in LOVE with the new E858 Dancing Cat!
My daughter is in dance classes and absolutely loves it!
So I instantly thought of her!!
Isn't the image cute?!

I also used the fun new  E857 Dance sentiment!

So darn cute!!
My daughter is going to be so excited when I give her this card!!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------


2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

SO totally DARLING, Kendra!!! Your coloring is absolutely amazing and I adore the fun patterns you've layered! Too cute! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

Sherrie K. said...

Aaw, this is so adorable and perfect for a little girl! Love all the pink and the image is as sweet as can be!
Sherrie K