Friday, July 31, 2015

Surprise Blog Hop with IBS

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

We have a SURPRISE Blog Hop today!!

We want to honor the wonderful and talented Joanna!
Designer and Owner of Inspired By Stamping!!

Here is the card I created:

I decided to create a Thank You card!

Joanna, I am so thankful and lucky to be able to be on your design team!
It has been such an amazing journey watching your company grow!  I hope to share many more years on your DT!

THANK SO MUCH!!

I used the beautiful Graceful Hydrangea set for my card, I just love the hydrangea image!
It is so fun to color!

The lovely Thank You is part of the Spring Bouquet set!
------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration from the DT!!  And leave Joanna some love!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!
Happy Stamping!





------------------------




4 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

DELIGHTFUL card!!!
Your hydrangea and design are SO ELEGANT, your purples are SO PRETTY, so many layers of LOVELY!!!

Karen Petitt said...

So gorgeous - love the delicate colouring you achieved on the flower. A beautiful layout and everything works beautifully together. Love your previous card too. Thanks for the blog hop Karen

Scrapper69 said...

Another Beautiful card!!! So lovely!

Theresa

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

So very beautiful Kendra! I hope you stay with me forever too! Your designs are always so beautiful. I am truly blessed not only to have you as a designer but also as a friend. Love you girl! xoxo