Saturday, August 15, 2015

You Are Brilliant with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

Can you believe it is the middle of the month already?!?!
CRAZY!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

Simple, yet I think super fun:
I used the frames4planners set!
I love the polka dot frame!

Fun to use to create a fun design with!!
The sentiment is part of the stars2stamp set!

I love all the fun ink colors from TSOL!!
Check them all out here!!
For this card, I used Guava, Grape, Banana and Licorice!! 
Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!


------------

Products Used:
frames4planners

stars2stamp

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OKay... now this one is just a fun card! CUTE!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Jill Norwood said...

Great idea! Love this card!