Tuesday, October 13, 2015

You Light Up My Life

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

I love Step-Up cards!!
I just love how easy The Stamps of Life makes creating them!

I used the fun Sizzix Basic Step-ups Card Die Set!!
I used the fun "You Light Up My Life" die, which is part of the Lightbulb Dies set!

The lightbulb2stamp set is super fun, as you can see!!

The pattern paper is part of the Friend Collection Patterned Paper Pad!!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!


---------------------------

Supplies Used:

3 comments:

AJ Bodine said...

Love this bold happy card! I hadn't seen that SOL set, I may have to get it.

Avra Williams said...

I can't tell you how many of your cards I have pinned! So cute!

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE! What a Fun Card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations