Monday, May 2, 2016

i {heart} you

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome NEW products from The Stamps of Life!!

I absolutely LOVE the new flamingos2stamp set!!!

Here is the first card I have to share with you using this new set:
I love how it turned out!!

I used the palette4mirror stamp set to mirror the flamingo image so that I could have them facing each other touching beaks!!

The sentiment, which I love, is from the tinytitles2stamp stamp set!  And the sweet little hearts stamped above them is from the ladybugs2love stamp set!

Here is a look at the entire NEW flamingos2stamp set:
flamingos2stamp
Adorable!!
I'll be sharing more cards soon!!

Products Used:


Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Awww... So CUTE Kendra! Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations