Monday, July 18, 2016

A Flower For You, My Friend

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

Aren't the new Hedge Hog stamp sets from TSOL adorable?!
For this Flip-it card I used the hedgehog2stampTWO stamp set!!
I love this little hedge hog holding a flower!  Thought it would make for a sweet friend card!!

The "A Flower For You, My Friend" is included in this set!

As well as the "Hope to see you around!" which I included in the inside as you flip the card open!
I also stamped the flower the hedge hog is holding lightly on the side of the circle!  I love the added touch!

TSOL Products Used
Stamps: hedgehog2stampTWO
Dies: Hedge Hog Dies, Circle Flip-its #4, Stitched Circles
Ink: Licorice, Grape, Pixie
Paper: Grape, Powdered Sugar, Congratulations Collection
Misc.: Guava Washi Tape, Pink Rhinestones

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE Kendra! one of my favorite flip it cards too! Adorable Hedgehog!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations