Friday, July 5, 2019

Congrats!

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

I used a pre cut white Slider Card layer from the Paper Cut to begin my card:
I dressed the card up by adding some fun papers!!  I used some of the Pomegranate Paper for the swirly design, which is behind my layered die cut Congrats!  I also used the paper for the awesome little polka-dot strip to add some more fun detail to my card.

I also used the swirly paper for the tag that reveals once you pull on the twine to reveal the hidden sentiment.
 The graduation cap along with the sentiment revealed are from the Congrats Grad stamp set!

I stamped the tiny cluster of stars from the Rewrite The Stars stamp set with Pomegranate Ink next to the sentiment.  I thought it was a nice addition!

I added the white pre cut portion, to a black card base for the ease of being able to add money to the card!
Inside I stamped 'Congrats!' and the diploma, also from the Congrats Grad stamp set!

What a fun interactive Graduation card!!
All Dare 2B Artzy Products Used:
Congrats Grad
Rewrite The Stars
Congrats Double Layered Word Die
Pomegranate Paper
Square Framelit Die Set
Double Dot Circle Framelit Die Set
Pomegranate Ink
Totally Black Ink

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Awesome card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Scrapper69 said...

Cool Graduation card!

Theresa