Sunday, December 1, 2019

Quick Packages

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today joining in their new challenge this month!!

The theme is:
Holiday Fun

I created these fun and quick packages with the theme in mind:
As I've said in the past I love the fact that some of Dare 2B Artzy's dies not only coordinate with their stamps, but they also will die cut some images from their paper!!  Which makes creating quick projects so much quicker!!

This cute ski bear was die using the Skisons Greetings Die Set from a piece of Girzzly Brrrz Paper!!

Side view:
The 'Ski-sons Greetings' sentiment is from the Skisons Greetings Stamp Set!

Such a fun and quick candy package!!

----------

Next up, I have two gift card holders: 
Both of these use paper from the Snow Much Fun Collection!  I love this paper line!!

The moose were die cut using the Christmoose Die!

I absolutely LOVE this fun sentiment, which is part of the Christmoose stamp set!
These gift card holders will be perfect to put gift cards in for men!!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Your little packages and gift card holders are so adorable!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH... both projects are sooo cute Kendra!

Theresa