Tuesday, August 18, 2020

YNS August Release

Hello Stamping Friends!

 It's RELEASE DAY at Your Next Stamp!!!
So exciting!!
YNS is celebrating 11 years!!

I've been lucky enough to be designing for YNS for 5 years! But was first a Guest Designer 7 years ago!  Love all of YNS's lovely products!!

--------------------

First up I am featuring the NEW Falling Confetti stamp set!
I just love the sentiments in this set!  I also love the confetti!  So much fun to use to create your own backgrounds!!

For my first card I thought it would be fun to create a shaker card!!

All YNS Products Used:

-----

You ready for this next one?!

Sure to put a smile on your face!

I'm featuring the fun NEW Crappy Times stamp set!!
I just love the images in this set!  So fitting for our current times!!


What a fun release!!

--------------------


Be sure to check out the Your Next Stamp Instagram page to join in the Hop!

We will also have some fun games on the YNS Creative Hub on Facebook!




Have a lovely day!!

2 comments:

Glennis F said...

Love both of your cards, especially the 'crappy' one - too cute!

Joan V said...

Cute cards. I just love that Crappy Times kitty.