Thursday, September 24, 2020

Gift Card Giving


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Gift Card Giving

With the holidays fastly approaching, I decided I better start creating some gift card holders!!

MCT has some awesome dies to help create cute GC holders!!

I grabbed the Mailbox Gift Card Holder Die for this gift card holder:
What a fun gift card holder!!

All My Creative Time Products Used:

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute! Lov. The plaid paper
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Elive Ove said...

Wishing you and yours some well-deserved downtime and a very happy new year to come.
sustainable gift cards