Monday, January 25, 2021

Love You Lots


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Manly Monday

Masculine cards can sometimes be a struggle.  Especially this time of year!

Valentine's Day cards have to have some red and pink in them!  But I tried to use 'teal' as my main color!
I really like how it turned out!!

This one will be for my son!

The used a die cut heart from the Belly Band Dies set to create my shaker window!  The other two hearts are from the Fancy Pillow Treat Box Die and Heart Label Dies sets!

The adorable gnome image and sentiments are from the Love You Lots stamp set!!  I love this new set!!


All My Creative Time Products Used:

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable shaker card! Love the cute gnome
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Linda Hott said...

Cute, love your shaker!