Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Birthday Rainbow


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Birthday Palooza

Can never have enough birthday cards in your stash!!

Here is the card I created for todays theme:
I love how it turned out!

I am so in love with the font used in the I'm Rooting For You stamp set!

The 'sun' was created using the burst from the Super Tag Dies set and a circle from the Pretty Circle Layer Dies set!


All My Creative Time Products Used:

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

5 comments:

Jannie said...

Love your Happy Rainbowcard!
This card will brighten up any birthday!!

Marilyn said...

Very pretty! Love the rainbow colors
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Kendra ...how Stunningly Gorgeous is your card!! Loving your Rainbow scene and all the pretty papers and Beautiful colors!! Your card definitely makes me happy and now I can’t stop signing somewhere over the rainbow!! GREST JOB!! YOU so ROCK!!!

Linda said...

So cheerful! :) Make it a great day!

Joan V said...

What a happy card! Sure to brighten anyone's birthday!