Tuesday, July 6, 2021

MCT Tag it Tuesday


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Tag it Tuesday

So I was going to make a Christmas tag, as before you know it, it will be that time once again.  But I was inspired to create a birthday tag.

I absolutely LOVE the More Big Word Dies set, the font used is so pretty and I really love the hearts in the word!!

Here is the fun tag I created:

How fun!!  I love how this tag turned out!!

All My Creative Time Products Used:

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute tag!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Linda said...

I love how your tag turned out, too! It's so pretty! TFS :) Linda Hott