Monday, September 13, 2021

YNS September Release Preview Day 1

 Hello Stamping Friends!

 It's Day 1 of Previews at Your Next Stamp!!!

This release is so amazing!! 
I'm so excited!!  Some awesome NEW stamps, dies and gumdrops!  ....AND.....Stencils!!!

-----
  
First up, I am featuring the NEW Make A Wish Wrapping Paper:
A nice clean and simple birthday card!!


All YNS Products Used:
Make A Wish Wrapping Paper
NEW Gumdrops


-----


Next up, I am featuring the NEW Birthday Gnomies stamp set:
I LOVE this new set!!!  

I also used the awesome NEW Mini Slim Sprinkles Die!! 
LOVE sprinkles!


All YNS Products Used:
Birthday Gnomies
Birthday Gnomies Die Set
Mini Slim Sprinkles Die
NEW Gumdrops

-----

Be sure to check out the Your Next Stamp Blog to view the new products and check out the other amazing inspiration!!

Have a lovely day!!


25 comments:

Shelley said...

Ohmigoodness, I love what you did with that confetti die! These are both beautiful cards!

LynnsLocker said...

Sweet cards...I love all the color and I'm obsessed with shaker cards. Nicely done!!!

Marcia - The Frolicking Fairy said...

Both are so cute, but I love that little gnome! Beautiful cards!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love that shaker card. Having the
contents match the paper was great.
The gnome is darling. thanks for
sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Titus Debbie said...

I am really drawn to this happy birthday series! Lovely cards.

Jeanne Beam said...

Adorable birthday cards! The gnome is so cute..
thanks for sharing.

Amy C. said...

How fun! Love your festive cards and the sprinkle background die is my favorite.

Donna Walls said...

Darling cards! Love the Mini Sprinkles cover die and what you've done with the pieces.

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

OMG multicolored candles & a sprinkle shaker card! So much fun!

New Creations said...

Both are darn cute, love the sprinkle shaker!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my!!! Both of your cars are beautiful but the shaker one is amazing!!! Love confettis!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Great cards! Loving the new designs! Really fun shaker card!

Jean said...

So cute!

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

These two stamps really caught my eye! I love the
candles, and those gnomes are just adorable!

ammerline said...

The candles and the confetti die is a must have! Great cards there!

Lisa House said...

Love the sprinkles shaker card...super cute! And the ombre candle background is a great idea!

Shari Czerwinski said...

Love that candle ombre and pinned it for inspiration. Great cards!

Becca Yahrling said...

Love an ombre of colors and the fun candle stamp. And shakers are my fave type of card. So fun with the sprinkles and cute gnomie.

AndreaH said...

Great CAS card using the ombre colour design, and the gnome card is so cute, love love LOVE it. Tfs X X

Dee Earnshaw said...

love your cards - the first one is delightful with the multi colored candles

Carlos Cortez said...

I really like what you have done on these cute and fun card's

Cari S. said...

Both cards are fab. Love the multicolored background.

Valerija said...

Great cards. Love them both!
Valerija xx

Alexandra Y said...

Wonderful cards!! I love them both!

sharon g said...

The gnome and sprinkles are must haves, I now believe. They are sooooo cute.