Friday, October 29, 2021

YNS Challenge 171

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!

Theme:
Face Your Fears

-----------------

So its been a long summer here.  We have had some very humid hot days! (I work outside so it makes working a little miserable!)  We also have had an issue with mosquitos!  

And I have been stung a ton of times this year by wasps mainly and a few bees.  Trimming bushes stirs them up occasionally!

Recently I got stung over 20 times!  And of course right in the morning!  What a miserable week that ended up being!  It took over a week to finally feel better and the swelling to go down.  So I have to admit, any time I see a little yellow/black bee or wasp flying near me I freak out a little!  

Thankfully the cute the Fhiona 'bee' I create is adorable and not fearful:
She is so sweet!!



All YNS Products Used:
-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

No comments: