Friday, December 3, 2021

D2BA IG Hop

 Hello stamping friends!

At Dare 2B Artzy we are having a fun holiday hop on Instagram!!



Check out all the details here!!

I just LOVE this time of year!!  Creating fun holiday handmade gifts to add to people's gifts just brings me so much delight. 

I'm so SUPER excited to share this first project with you!!  I used the lovely Backpack Die:
I just LOVE how it turned out!!  So cute!!

And I love that you can fit a bunch in it!!

I plan to give this to my niece.  I added some hand lotion, nail polish and hair scrunchies inside!  In the little pocket on the front I folded up a lottery ticket!  But it could easily holder a GC! 

I used some of the pretty Merry & Bright paper!  I just love this fun line!!

I used the Merry Christmas Die for my front sentiment!

The pretty snowflake is part of the Yeti 4 Winter Die set!

A look at the back:
I added a snowflake to the back as well!  

So fun!!  


Next up I have a fun box:
I just love how it turned out!

I used the awesome Slim-Mini Snowflake Background Die on the front of this box!  And yes, you know me, it's a shaker!!

So pretty:
I just love it!  

I love the snowflake paper, it's part of the North Pole Holidays Collection, called Yeti 4 Winter!

Inside look:
Added some candy bars and a gift card!!

-----


I hope I've inspired you to create some fun holiday projects for friends and family!!

Check out all the details here!! 

You can also check us out on our Artzy Community page here!

There are prizes for leaving comments!!

Have a great day!!






No comments: