Tuesday, March 8, 2022

St. Patrick's Day


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Make It Manly

We also were asked to use the Mini Lollipop Holder Die + Add-Ons (shamrock die) and Teeny Tag Holidays.

I also used the Pocket Treat Die to create this fun gum wrapper:
We're not Irish, but still a sweet little gift to give my hubby on St. Patrick's Day!!


All My Creative Time Products Used:


Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

4 comments:

Jannie said...

I love your gum wrapper, what a great idea for a Man๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’•

Linda said...

Love your gum wrapper for St. Pat's Day! Love your paper and embellishing. TFS Have a great day! Linda Hott

Jen P said...

Such a cute and festive gum wrapper!

shabbypinkhouse said...

Love your gum wrapper treat box! Super cute! ๐Ÿ˜