Friday, May 13, 2022

Divinity Designs May Release


Hello Stamping Friends!

I'm sharing a projects today using products from Divinity Designs NEW May Release!!

Have you seen the release yet?

I had so much fun with this release!!

Check out the May 2022 Release HERE!!

-----

I absolutely LOVE the new Dinosaurs stamp and die duo!!

Here is the first card I created using it:

So fun!!

I also used the NEW Waves Foiling Plate!


All Divinity Design Products Used:

Stamp/Die Duos: Dinosaurs

Foiling Plate: Waves

Dies: Rectangles, Pierced Rectangles, A2 Portrait Card Base With Layer, Large Numbers, Festive Favors

Paper Collection: Birthday Brights

Other: Foam Mounting Tape

-----

Next up, I have a sweet card featuring the NEW Zoo Animals stamp and die duo!!

Another new set I just LOVE!!

Here is the first card I created with this NEW set:

So sweet!!   These animals are just too cute!!

The 'Love You' sentiment is from the NEW  All Occasion stamp set!  And the 'You are such a blessing to me!" is from the NEW Bold Blessings foil and die duo!

I used the NEW Pierced Waves Background die to create the pretty background!!


All Divinity Design Products Used:

Stamp/Die Duos: Zoo Animals, All Occasion

Foiling/Die Duos: Bold Blessings

Dies: Pierced Waves Background, Pennant Flags, Matting RectangleA2 Portrait Card Base With Layer, Mini Slimline Layering RectanglesFestive Favors

Paper Collection: Plum Pizzazz

Other: Foam Mounting Tape

-----


Lastly I have a slimline to share with you:
I featured the lovely NEW Slimline Pierced Petals Background die! Such an elegant background die!  I also used the NEW Pierced Vintage Labels 2, along with the previously released Vintage Labels 2!

The foiled 'Count your blessings!' sentiment is part of the NEW Bold Blessings foiling and die duo!

All Divinity Design Products Used:


Foiling/Die Duos: Bold Blessings

Dies: Slimline Pierced Petals Background, Pierced Vintage Labels 2, Vintage Labels 2, Slimline Card Base, Slimline Rectangles, Bitty Blossoms, Pennant Flags

Paper Collection: Plum Pizzazz

Other: Foam Mounting Tape, Crystal Rhinestones


Be sure to check out the NEW Release!!  So many awesome NEW products!!!
 

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute cards!
have a great day!
Marilyn❤️