Thursday, January 5, 2023

Be Proud


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Just Cards

We were also asked to use the Good Things are Coming and Quote Bubble Die on our cards today!

Here is the inspiring card I created:
I layered up some of the quote bubbles!  Finished it off by adding a few hearts!!


All My Creative Time Products Used:
Dots, Solids & Stripes 6x6 Paper Pad (Goes With Let It Snow)
Dots, Solids & Stripes 6x6 Paper Pad (Goes With Ginger Chefs)


Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

Beatrice said...

I liked how you layered the quote bubble shapes to create your card!

Linda said...

Kendra, this card is so cute! :)