Tuesday, April 16, 2024

MCT 141st Edition Sneak Peek Day #1

Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!

Welcome to Day 1 of Sneak Peeks for the 141st Edition New Release from My Creative Time!!

What a fun NEW release, as always!!
I just LOVE everything in this release!!  

-----

Today we are showcasing the NEW... 
Beehive Tag Die,
Leaf Dies,
Tiny Flower Dies,
Rolled Flower Dies 
and
Pretty Watercolors Paper Pad

I absolutely LOVE how my card turned out!

Instead of using the Beehive Tag Die to create a tag, I used it to create a fun beehive shaped card:
I love these new dies!  I used the Small Rolled Flower Die twice for the two pink flowers!  Definitely not an expert on creating them, but I think they turned out cute!!

I especially love the NEW Tiny Flowers and Leaf Dies!!  I added a mixture around the rolled flowers!   So pretty!!


All MCT Products Used:
Beehive Tag Die
Leaf Dies
Tiny Flower Dies
Small Rolled Flower Die
Pretty Watercolors


-----

Make sure you head on over to the MCT Instagram Page
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

1 comment:

Linda Hott said...

So pretty, I love all the colors and sizes of flowers you embellished on your little hive card! Enchanting!!! TFS adnilttoh@gmail.com