Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sweet Stamps Botanicals Blog Hop

Today Sweet Stamps is hosting a blog hop to showcase new stamps from our very own Jacqueline Hill; some fabulous floral images!  I love floral images, so I was having fun playing with all the new stamps!!

 Visit each team member's blog and collect a letter. Once you get all the letters, unscramble them to reveal a word. Then return to the Challenge blog and leave a comment with the answer.
We will be awarding a first place prize of your choice of 6 stamps from the new release and a second place prize of your choice of 4 stamps from the new release. We will also be awarding random prizes of rubber stamps chosen from the readers who comment on each member's blog so be sure to leave some love.

Blog Hop winners will be announced on Monday, June 27th before our next challenge. Start your hop with Jacqueline's blog and continue through the team.

Here is the list of blogs:
Kendra Sand (you are here)

-----------------------------------------

I have two cards, I would like to share with you today showcasing some of the new stamps!!

This first one I used a new duo set called "Elizabeth's Wildflower". (#3034)
 I used Shades Dye Ink "Pansy Purple" to stamp the sentiment "With Love" which is also from the new release.  (#3041) I also used one of the new Cherry Lynn Dies that I am in love with!  The set is made up of 3 Mini Exotic Butterflies.

  I close-up of the flower.  I used Creative Inspirations Paint "Amethyst" to add shimmer to the flower and butterfly.

-----------------------------------------

Lastly, I have a quick and simple notecard I made.  I used a new duo set called "Daisy Duo". (#3026)  You get both a big daisy and a small one.
 I used the embossing folder "Spots" behind the daisy's which I got from Sweet Stamps.

I used Creative Inspirations Paint "Tickled Pink" to add shimmer to the flowers.

-----------------------------------------

Here's a look at all the new stamps!!!




What some great floral images, don't you think?!?!?! 
I sure think so!

-----------------------------------------

Have you figured out my letter yet?!?!  If not...it's A!

And don't forget to return to the Challenge blog and leave your answer as a comment. Good luck and happy hopping!

Kendra


32 comments:

Karen W said...

I love purple, gorgeous cards!

Barbara said...

Both of your cards are great! The colors that you chose really helped the cards to pop. And I totally agree that the stamps are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Love the purple colors - I can see these botanicals will be VERY USEFUL and VERSATILE !

Karenajo

Tamara Morton said...

Loving card Kendra! I adore the lush colours you have used!
Hugs
Tamara

Carmen said...

Love both cards, but I'm partial to the purple one since it's my favorite color. Great job.

Anonymous said...

Both cards are great but I also like the purple one best!

ednamburgess said...

Both cute cards, but the purple is my favorite. What one single flower can do. The paper is very pretty and the butterfly adds just enough to it. Edna

Newbie said...

Two GORGEOUS cards!! LOVE the purple in the first card, and the beautiful butterfly and stunning coloring!! And the STUNNING vibrant colors of the dasies and paper in the second card-WOW! Love them BOTH!!

klarcher said...

gorgeous cards, love the colors

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Kendra I love them both! But your 2nd one is sooooooooooooooo cute! I love the bright pink you did fabulous on these!

Lynn said...

great way to showcase these beautiful stamps! I really like your patterned backgrounds.

Unknown said...

Oh, that purple card is sooooo fabulous (but then again purple is one of my favourite colours ;-) Love the pink one, too, it's so bright and cheerful! Thanks for the blog hop!

KVencel said...

LOVE the purple in the 1st card & I love the new stamps, too!

Dawnll said...

You showcased them very well! Love the colors you chose sweetie.
Wonderful job

Unknown said...

wowo loving it. that stamp is great!
do not have one of these stamps but now i want!!

tfs

kathy

Cathy said...

Wonderful cards. Both are so pretty. Have to check into these paints. They have such a nice shimmer.

kathy2eggs said...

You did a great job!! I just love the watering can.

ibecircled.blogspot.com said...

I am also A Purple Lover and you creations are so super fantastic!!! TFS!!! I am a follower!!

http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann♥

Jackie Randolph said...

Love both of them Kendra! Your first one is beautiful in the soft purples and daisy are fab in the bright pinks!! Fabulous job with both of these beautiful stamps.

Pattyb said...

Gorgeous! Love purple, so this one really popped out at me. Thanks for sharing it.

Blessings, Pat

Theresa said...

Beautiful work. Both card are just lovely.

Julia said...

Love it! Beautiful stamps!

LucyM said...

Purple is such a regal color. I LOVE it!

Vail's Creative Endeavors said...

Both of your cards areds are beautiful. Great colors.

vikki said...

impressive. Purple is my favorite color.

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

Glad you like the new stamps! The one called Elizabeths Wildflower was named after my daughter! Very pretty card. Love the notecard too! So bright and cute.

Sonia said...

I love these stamps and your card is absolutely FABULOUS!!!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Spectacular cards!!

E. Marie said...

What beautiful cards. Great colors on both and love the extras such as glitters, jewels, and punches.

Karen Linarez said...

Very pretty cards. I love that purple and green together, and those flower images are great. I've not heard of CI paints before, but I love the shimmer it gives. I'll have to look those up. Thank you for the inspiration!

Jellebean said...

Two great cards - both are imaginative and do I ever love the purple/lavendar card! Wonderful stamp use!

Pat Moore said...

both cards are great but I love wildflowers. ...Pat M