Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Winter Blues with Sweet Stamps


I have been having so much fun with all the Sweet Stamps Challenges!!  Make sure to join us on the Sweet Stamps blog, we'd love to see what you create. You have a chance at winning $20 to purchase some "sweet" things of your own!! There's plenty of great stamps and other things to choose from! Don't miss your chance at winning.

This week's challenge is:

Winter Blues

Here's my creation for this week:
 I really like how this card was turning out, so I made two!

I stamped "Tiny Snowflake Background" in White Dye Ink on Vellum to create the center panel.

I then stamped "I Love Snow" on the button and added Denim Pearls.

Make sure to check out all the other lovely creations from the other DT members!

The entire month we are having Christmas inspired challenges!  This will surely help get those Christmas cards started, instead of waiting last minute!  I currently have 14 cards done for this Christmas!  Yay!

All Christmas images in the Sweet Stamps Shop are 25% off!  Along with embellishments and dies as well!  Make sure to check it out!!

Have a great day!

Kendra

-------------------------------------

Challenges:
2 Sisters: Christmas in July
Guylou's Inimitablity: Recipe
Simply Create: Christmas Time
Stamp Something: Christmas in July

7 comments:

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Wow! I can see why you duplicated it! It is AMAZING!!! Great job!

shulsart said...

Oh, so cute, it looks like a present all wrapped up nice and neat. Lovely, Kendra.

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Kendra very pretty!! I love the vellum layer and bow.

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Fabulously beautiful!!!
Thanks for participating in our challenge at Guylou's!
Cheers!
Guylou

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Kendra: Love your card--both of them--you inspire me to work harder on my cards. your cards are wonderful!

Diane
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

Brenda said...

absolutely gorgeous! thanks so much for playing along at Guylous!

Sara I. said...

Gorgeous job on the vellum - very inspiring! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Guylou's and good luck!