Friday, December 23, 2011

Another Penguin Gift

Okay, I am so sorry it has taken me awhile to post this tutorial, but I have been busy getting ready for the holidays and most importantly been spending a lot of time playing with the kids!

I have really enjoyed making some cute little hand sanitizer packages to add in most of my holiday gifts this year.  But I believe I will be making them for Valentine's Day as well, as they are so easy and fun to make.

1.  Cut a piece of cardstock 2" x 11".

2.  Score at 1/2", 1 1/2", 3 1/2", 4 1/2", 6 1/2", 7 1/2" and 8 1/2".

3. Fold on score lines; should look something like this:

4. Using an oval punch, you are supposed to punch between the 1/2" and 1 1/2" score marks. (This is the slot fot the hand sanitizer to fit through.  I actually don't own a 1" oval punch, so I just used a 1" circle punch, which works fine, it just overlaps a little bit, which isn't a big deal at all.

5. Adhere adhesive to the 1/2" section and adhere to the base to create the package; see picture below:

You can test to see if the sanitizer (or a mini lotion) to make sure it works.

6. Use Velcro to close the package.

7.  Embellish as you wish! :)


Have a nice day!


Kendra
--------------------------------------

Challenges:

Ooh La La Creations: Anything But a Card

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Wow just gorgeous and so creative
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Merry Xmas
Wendi

craftykitten said...

Fabulous project. Thanks for joining in with our anything but a card challenge at OLL this time. Good luck.
Hugs
Dawn xx