Saturday, September 15, 2012

IBS Sept. Recap

Good morning !! 

Yesterday was Inspired By Stamping's September release!  Another great month of fabulous stamps, ribbons and flowers!!

---------------------------

I'm so excited to share my project with you today!

When I got the Halloween Tags set I was so excited to created some cute Halloween projects!

My hubby ran to the store for me to pick up two Hog Wash juices for the kids:

I was so excited to alter them and make them much cuter!

Here they are finished:
I just LOVE how they turned out!  

Wouldn't these be fun to make as favors for a kids Halloween party!!

Vampire Blood...
I stamped a bunch of the little spiders around to bottle to make it more spooky looking!!

Close-up:
I cut slits on each side of this tag and ran some of the new black ribbon through it!

Witch Potion....
My favorite one!!

I used some of the new orange ribbon around the bottle on this one as well.

I used some of my shimmery paints to alter the flowers and make them sparkle!!
I just love the new fall flowers released this month!

My kids are going to love these for Halloween!

---------------------------

Make sure to check out each of the DT blogs, there is such lovely inspiration from all these lovely ladies using the new sets:

Joanna; Inspired By Stamping
Colleen Dietrich
Deb Hickman
Irit Shalom
Kendra Sand (me)
Kim Score
Tammy Hobbs



Have a nice day!


4 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Super duper cute! I am sure the kiddos loved them. They would be perfect for a Halloween party!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute Kendra! I love those shimmery paints on the new flowers! WOW! They are gorgeous! Thank you for everything! Hugs, J

Alljazzed2create said...

Love how you did these bottles, So creative. Loving this hop

Colleen Dietrich said...

I never heard of Hog Wash juice before. What a funny name! I do like *your* labels soooo much better. :) They're super cool!