Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Just a Treat...No Tricks!


Have you had a chance to order your Exclusive Spook-tacular kit from My Thoughts Exactly and Trendy Twine?!
Bundle

I hope so, there is only a limited quantity available! Be sure to order your set before they are gone!

My gum wrapper I created uses the exclusive set!
I just love the Build-A-Jack in this exclusive kit!! This is the ONLY way to get this fun pumpkin set! The faces you can create on the pumpkin is so fun and the possibilites are endless!!
I used the FREE Build-A-Jack SVG's to cut out the pumpkin and sentiment piece and then stamped the images! I just LOVE the cooridnating SVG's!!

A close-up:
LOVE the Grape Limeade twine, which is also exclusive to this set!!

Again, you can order your EXCLUSIVE Spook-tacular set here.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Bee's hive said...

You just ROCK this set Kendra! Love those jeweled eyes, and I know your kids aren't in this post but they are absolutely ADORABLE!