Monday, December 17, 2012

Quick Holiday Cards

With the holidays right around the corner, I've decided to create some quick holiday cards using some CI Products and one of my newest favorite Raisin Boat stamp sets!!

Yes, I am still making cards!!  My mom has decided to give out some of my handmade cards this year, so I've had to create a few more than expected!

Anyway, I created these fun, quick and easy cards:

On the next two cards, I stamped the ornament image with VersaMark and then embossed them with  Deliquesce Super Sparkle Red and Deliquesce Super Sparkle Gold!  
The stamp set I used is called Holiday Hang Ups!!  It was one of the last sets I rented from them!  But it has now been added to my wish list, as I had so much fun using it and there are so many fun things you could do with this set!

Holiday ornaments aren't complete without a little sparkle!! :)  These embossing powders are perfect to add that perfect touch of sparkle!

And as if they weren't sparkly enough, I decided to add some shimmer as well!! 

I used CI Paint Gold in some of the white spaces on two of the ornaments to add shimmer!  I also used Winter Frost on the branches!

I also add some Jeweled Inspirations Clear SS20 to the tops the bow!

Close-up of one of the ornaments:

I have two more fun cards similar to share with you, but I am saving them till Thursday for another post!! :)

Have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Kendra! Love, love the sparkle you added with this set!! With two little girls here at my house, it's all about the bling. :-)Glad you love "Holiday Hangups"! - Kim, www.RaisinBoat.com