Monday, June 24, 2013

Graduation

Hello crafty friends!!

This is my second post of the day, please be sure to check out my YNS After Party Card below!

It's that time of year...graduation parties!!  And we have a lot of them!

So for my post today, I thought it would be fun to create a graduation card!

It's my day to post on the 3 Girl Jam Blog, so I have used some of their yummy Crinkle Ribbon!!
I cut out the "2013" on my Cricut and embossed the white portion.  I used a new Inspired By Stamping sentiment that I LOVE!  It comes from the set Big Congrats!  A great mix and match set!  You get the large "Congratulations" along with 5 other little sentiments to go along with it!


I used Dress White and Holly Berry for this fun bow!!

Check out all the lovely 3GJ Crinkle Ribbon colors here!

Have a lovely day!!

No comments: