Sunday, June 30, 2013

Meow are you?

Happy Sunday Crafty Friends!!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Today is my day to post on the Joy's Life DT Blog!

This week we are featuring any kind of project we wish!

Ever since getting the Punny Animals set, I visioned creating a card for a friend using the "Meow are you" sentiment, as I have two lovely girlfriends who love cats!

So today is the day, I have finally used it!

And to make it even more fun, I decided to make a cat shaped card!!

Isn't she adorable?!

I used my Cricut Create a Critter cart!

Close-up of her tag with the fun sentiment:

A look at the entire Punny Animals set:

So many fun possibilities!! 


Check out all of Joy's Life Stamps here!

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Adorable card with such a sweet sentiment.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Patty B said...

This is such a sweet card! I absolutely adore it!!!!