Saturday, October 26, 2013

Princess Wishes with IBS

Can you believe it is the last Saturday of the month already?

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far!

Today I have a fun girly card to share with you!

My daughter recently had her first birthday party she was invited to!  A little girl from her dance class!

With this month's release of Chalkboard Birthday I have been wanting to use the sentiment "May All Your Dreams Come True"!  Along with the Princess set!!

Perfect for any little girl!!
I just LOVE how this card turned out!!

Close-up pictures:

The papers are from the Girl Birthday Bash Digital Paper set released this month as well! 
(Except for the large teal with white polka dot paper)

The inside:
The sentiment and crown are also from the Princess set!!
I also used the Delicate Doilies II set for the bottom border!

Be sure to check out all the lovely inspiration on the Inspired By Stamping Blog!
And all the lovely stamps in the store here!

Have a lovely day!!


1 comment:

Elaine said...

Kendra! This is one of the most beautiful cards I've ever seen! So detailed and exquisite... I'm just wildly impressed. What a LUCKY little birthday girl!!