Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Tree-mendous Wishes

Happy Wednesday! 

It's my day to post on both the 3 Girl JAM Blog and Joy's Life Stamp Blog!!

Firstly, at Joy's Life we are creating projects based on the "Ombre" style!

At first I had no clue what that was!

So after looking it up a few times, I found that it is "the French word for color that is shaded or graduated in tone."

With my holiday spirit building the last few weeks, I knew I wanted to create a holiday card!

The "Oh Christmas Puns" set from Joy's Life had the perfect sentiment...
"tree-mendous wishes for a sparkling holiday season"!!

I used my Cricut to cut out a fun holiday tree, in which I used 3 green colors of cardstock to get the "Ombre" style!

Simple, yet so elegant and fun!!


Have you gotten some of your own *New & Improved* Season's Bundle from 3 Girl JAM?

What a fun bundle!!

I decided to use the Christmas Candy Crinkle Ribbon from the bundle for this card:
I just love the red, white and green together!

Oh Christmas Puns Stamp Set:

Image of *New & Improved* Seasons Bundle

Have a wonderful day!!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Kendra - really like the card. Can you tell me which cart you used for the tree? Thanks...Melinda Strange
Huntsville, TX

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Beautiful card! I love how you created the tree!

Stacey
Joy's Life DT sister

Maria Matter said...

this is such a great idea for ombre Kendra, beautiful!
xx