Monday, August 18, 2014

A Little Hello with GI

Happy Monday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog once again!

It is so hard to believe summer is coming to an end!

With that in mind, I decided to use some fun summery images for my card today!!

I love flowers and butterflies, so that is the theme for this card:
For my main image I used Growing Tall Flowers (F358)!

Such a fun image, that can be colored so many different ways, I decided to just color them yellow!

I used the partial A Little Hello (B151) sentiment on my die cut banner. 

I also added the sweet Flitting Butterflies (A32) above my sentiment on the card base!!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

This is SO bright and cheerful, Kendra! LOVE the fabulous colors you used--and great use of stamps, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx