Monday, August 11, 2014

Beautiful Day

Happy Monday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog!

I love butterflies!

So the Flowery Butterfly (E843) from GI was a must, to add to my collection!


I love the butterfly combined with the Beautiful Day (D485) sentiment!


Here is a close-up of one of the stamped  Flowery Butterfly (E843)'s:
Such a fun stamp!!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So pretty!!

Mynn xx said...

Super pretty, Kendra! LOVE the pretty pastels and the rhinestone accents! Fabulous! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

Such a fun card! Love the butterflies and all the bling.