Sunday, January 25, 2015

Beautiful Birthday with IBS

Happy Sunday Stamping Friends!!

I have a beautiful birthday card to share with you today using some Inspired By Stamping products!!

I really like how this Birthday card turned out:
I really like the colors I used!!

I used the Fancy Labels 3 Die for the two shapes below:
I love that nested die set!!
The I sued a stamp from the Fancy Labels 3 set to stamp the pattern on the large orange shape!  The Cute Circles set was used for the stamped image on the circle!  Both those sets are so fun!!

The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Mason Jar Add-On II set!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!





------------------------

Inspired by Stamping Supplies & Tools-01

1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card Kendra! Love the fun papers, colors and cute design!
Sherrie K