Monday, January 5, 2015

Calendar Ideas with IBS

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

I am on the Inspired By Stamping Blog today!!

Today we are featuring Calendar Ideas!

I don't know about you, but I can't live with out a calendar...or two!! ;)
Keeps me organized!!

The Pretty Planners set is perfect for creating calendars!

Creating this, I thought, what fun it would be to let kids create calendars for a Christmas Gift.  I would think you could make a picture calendar and then go back and add in the stamped images throughout the year!

Anyway, here is a close-up of the month:
"January" was created with the Fancy Alphabet set, as well as the year:


The arrows around the frame (which was computer generated) are from the Pretty Planners set!

There are so many fun elements in that set!!

And lastly a close-up of a few of the days:
After stamping the "Birthday" from the Pretty Planners set, I went back and wrote in whose Birthday it was!

Super fun and different!!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!





------------------------

Inspired by Stamping Supplies & Tools-01

Pretty Planners


Fancy Alphabet



No comments: