Thursday, June 4, 2015

Beach with IBS

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

I am on the Inspired By Stamping Blog today, featuring some of their newly released stamp sets!!!

Aren't all the new stamp sets amazing?!  I sure think so!
They all are so much fun to work with!!

Anyway, when I seen the new Seaside and Seaside Sentiments set, I knew I had to use them to do a project life page with some summer pictures!!

I did two, one for each kids album!

Close-up of the project life cards I created:
I just love the sentiments that are part of the Seaside Sentiments set!!


As well as all the fun images in the Seaside set!  These chairs are so fun!  I can just imagine myself sitting in them at the beach!!

And the fun part, these sets go great with the previously released Summer Fun stamp set!!

I just love these shaker pouches I created!!  
Super fun!!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!
Happy Stamping!





------------------------

Inspired by Stamping Supplies & Tools-01


No comments: