Wednesday, June 3, 2015

This Moment with You

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Scraps Blog!!

I started out buy using the "this moment" sentiment svg, which I die cut on the green striped paper.  I decide to put just a plain piece of dark blue cardstock behind!
Looking at my fun Honey Bee Scraps stamp sets, I decided to create more of a sentiment from the die cut.  I add the "I (heart)" before the die cut, which is part of the No Place Like Home stamp set!  I used one of my glitter pens to make the heart sparkly!!

I then masked "come away with me" sentiment, also from the No Place Like Home stamp set, so that I would only stamp the "with".  I finished the sentiment up by masking up the "I adore you" sentiment, from the Not Too Shabby stamp set, so that I would only stamp the "you"!
The cute little hearts are also part of the Not Too Shabby stamp set!!

There you have it....a awesome customized sentiment using a bunch of fun products from Honey Bee Scraps!!!
Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

What a sweet card! :) Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous