Tuesday, August 11, 2015

YNS August DT Dare

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's DT Dare day at Your Next Stamp!!

DT Dare is....
"Shake Shake Shake"

I LOVE LOVE LOVE creating shaker cards, so I was SUPER excited to see that this was our DT Dare this month!!!

I used the new Wheelie Fun stamp set for this shaker card:
What a super fun stamp set, so perfect for fun Birthday cards!!

Shake, Shake, Shake......
How fun!
These cards are so much fun to make!!!

Around the striped paper I used the awesome Tiny Stitches - Stitched Line Die!  I unfortunately don't know how to sew, so I can't sew on my cards, which I think is such a fun look!  So I am so glad I can still get the stitching look with dies!!

Close-up of the fun clown:
Isn't he fun?!

I also used some Sparkly Purple Gumdrops!
LOVE them!!

----------------------

Be sure to leave a comment on YNS Blog today, for a chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!



----------------------

Your Next Stamp Products Used:

Wheelie Fun

Tiny Stitches - Stitched Line Die

Sparkly Purple Gumdrops

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh sooo CUTE! I LOVE Shaker Cards too, they're just so fun! Just like your card! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Doudou said...

Very fun!! beautiful card!

Teresa Doyle said...

This is a super cute card Kendra. That is a cute stamp set!

foleysfriend said...

Love this super fun card! Any kid (young or old) would love to receive it!