Thursday, August 13, 2015

YNS Challenge #20

Hello Stamping Friends!

Have you joined in the current challenge at Your Next Stamp??
Click here to find the current challenge!

Here is a card sketch....
YNSSketch20

and photo to find inspiration from....
YNScolor-20

-----------------

Here is the card I created:
I took a few of the colors from the inspirational image and followed most of the sketch!

I used the fun Fruity Fun stamp set!
That this would be a fun card to either give to a teacheror even one of my kiddos on their first day of school!!

I used the File Tab Die to copy the sketch and then added some lovely Candy Land Glittered Gumdrops!!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!






1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE!!! LOVE the shadowing of the apple you colored... Great card! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations