Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Pair Of Mittens

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

I absolutely love the new mittens2stamp, along with the new coordinating patterns4mittens!!

I created this beautiful card using the two sets!!
I love how it turned out!!  The stamps are so much fun and the colors used are so perfect together!

As I was assembling the card, I realized I really hadn't thought about where I was going to put the sentiment, but decided that I just really enjoyed the mittens being the only real focus on the card!  So I saved the sentiment for the inside!!


TSOL Products Used:
Stamps:  mittens2stamp, patterns4mittens
Dies: Mitten Dies, Stitched Circle Dies, Scallop Framelits
Ink: Midnight, Pixie, Guava
Paper: Powdered Sugar, Midnight, Guava, HoHoHo Collection
Misc.: Pink and White Twine, Midnight Grosgrain with White Dots, Guava Sean Binding,  Grape Pearls, Guava Glitter Button


Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

No comments: