Saturday, February 11, 2017

Birthday Shaker

Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a masculine shaker card to share with you today using products from Frantic Stamper!!

As I have said in the past I absolutely LOVE working with the Elemental Die Sets Frantic Stamper releases!  They are so much fun to work with!  All the possible uses for them is endless!!
 I used the Elementals #15 - Stitched Square Frames for this shaker card!!

Isn't it fun?!
I just love how it turned out!  I combined a few of my different sequin mixes to create this fun assortment!!

I also used the Paintbrush Strokes and Celebration stamp sets for my sentiment:
I really enjoy making shaker cards!!  They are so much fun!!  It's especially fun when you are able to see the recipients reaction when they open the envelope and see the card!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

It's Fantastic Kendra! Love seeing masculine cards! Shakers are always a plus! :) Have a great day!

Theresa