Sunday, February 12, 2017

Heart Rose


Hello Stamping Friends!



I have a fun shaker card to share with you using fun new dies from Frantic Stamper!!

I absolutely LOVE creating shaker cards, they are so much fun!  I must admit I am addicted to making them!  It's so much fun to see the recipients reaction to these fun cards!  And yes, I am like a little kid, I love to shake them up before giving them!  To me shaker cards in themselves scream FUN! 

By special request, a customer asked us to share how we create these fun cards! So you can check out the Frantic Stamper Blog to see my in process photos!


Here is my finished card:
I absolutely love using the  Heart Rose Die for wedding cards!

You'll be seeing another one posted to my blog with my original one I created for the last release!  This is my new one, so that I could show the process for a FS customer!

I love creating my own sequins mixes!!
For the lovely "Congratulations" sentiment, I used the Big Congrats stamp set from Inspired By Stamping!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

I totally agree with you on the shakers!! They are soooo FUN to shake! I just made 2 different ones as Fridge Magnets! They turned out so cute too - My Hubby & youngest like taking them off the fridge to shake them! hahaha - Your card is beautiful Kendra... Love that die and pretty sequins selection... :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations