Sunday, May 21, 2017

Sympathy


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a sympathy card to share with you using fun dies from Frantic Stamper!!


As always, sympathy cards are so hard to make!  I really like a lot of the dies Frantic Stamper has to offer, as they really help in making these types of cards a little easier.  

I decided to keep the card as clean and simple as possible, so I went with white on white for the most part.

I used the Deepest Sympathy die cut for my sentiment!
I then used the Large Calla Lilies to create the beautiful bouquet of lilies at the bottom of my card!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




2 comments:

Helen said...

The white on white of this card and sentiment has such understated elegance. Thanks for sharing this, Kendra.

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kendra! Your card is simply Lovely... the white on white is very classy and the beautiful lilies give it such an elegant touch... Have a wonderful Week! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations