Thursday, May 25, 2017

YNS Challenge #65

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!
There is a fun sketch and colors to find inspiration from!!

-----------------

I found some inspiration in some of the colors and followed the sketch!!

I created this super cute card for my son:
He just loved the One In A Chameleon stamp set when I got it!!  As did I!!  I stamped the image with Black Olive Ink and colored with my Copics!  I then used the coordinating One In A Chameleon Die Set to die cut the chameleon out!!

I added the image to a die cut pattern circle, which is part of the Circles with Stitching and Piercing Marks Die Set!

I stamped the 'You're One In A Chameleon!' sentiment from the One In A Chameleon stamp set!!  My son will love it!!  It was a toss up on which sentiment I was going to use, as I also really like the 'Peace Dude' sentiment!!

I finished off the card by adding a few Gumdrops!!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!





3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh my heck Kendra! That is soooo Darn CUTE! I want the Chameleon! It's on my LOOONG wish list! hahaha Fab card! Have a great weekend! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Helen said...

Kendra, this card is delightful. Just had to smile when I saw the chameleon giving the peace sign. Thanks for sharing this.

Lisa Lara said...

Completely adorable Kendra. I love how you colored this cutie.