Thursday, June 8, 2017

YNS Challenge #66

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!
There is a fun sketch and colors to find inspiration from!!

-----------------

I found some inspiration in the fun sketch!!

I decided to work with the fun Crazy Shapes Panel Die!!
The panel die, screams PARTY to me!  So I used the Bold Alpha Die Set to create the "PARTY" sentiment!

On the pattern paper strip behind I stamped the "Happy birthday To You' sentiment multiple times from the Cool Tag Banner Sentiments!!

I really had fun creating this card!!  It turned out so fun!!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

3 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

WOW Kendra, what an amazing shaker!

Helen said...

Kendra, this is a great challenge card--starting with the shaker background and ending with the banner sentiment. Thanks for sharing.

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kendra!!! Your card is so cool! LOVE that cool design... fantastic Shaker my friend! Have a great weekend! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations