Monday, June 26, 2017

Hello Friend with IBS


Hello Stamping Friends!

Today I am on the Inspired By Stamping Blog!!


I decided to finally try a fun background technique I have been wanting to do for a long time now!  You know how it is...there is NEVER enough time in the day to do everything you want to do!

So I finally decided to take some time to give it a try and I am so happy I did, I love how this card turned out!!

I started by grabbing a few supplies:

I started by grabbing my Distress Inks I wanted to use, in this case; Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet and Dusty Concord! 

I grabbed a Round Blending Tool for each color.  And began to have some fun!!
I pressed the tool onto my ink pad lightly and then pressed it onto my white cardstock!  I repeated this step a few times!

It started to look something like this...
 How fun!  Just think of all the fun possibilities!!!

I continued with my other colors as well until I was satisfied with my background...

I then grabbed the Butterflies stamp set and inked the pretty butterflies with my StazOn Opaque White Ink and randomly stamped them on the background I created...
Above is a look at one of the stamped butterflies!  Continue reading to see my finished card!!

Here is a look at my finished card:
I absolutely LOVE how it turned out!!

I used the Fresh Bouquet stamp set for the lovely 'Hello' sentiment and the Big Wonderful stamp set for the 'friend' sentiment!

I finished off the card by adding some lovely IBS Flowers and some silver rhinestones!!

Joanna has been lovely enough to offer one of my followers a $20 Gift Certificate to the store!!  Be sure to find me on Instagram here, for details and the giveaway!!


Be sure to check out all of Inspired By Stamping's products!
* Can't be combined with any other coupons or used on sale/clearance items.

Happy Shopping!!! 


Have a lovely day!




------------------------




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kendra! LOVE this technique! I've seen it before too... and it's on my list of techniques to try! I'm pretty sure my list is WAY LOOOONG! hahaha... Your card looks so Elegant... Such beautiful colors & the butterfly is so pretty! I just wanted to let you know... I'll be gone for a couple of weeks... Taking a vacation, heading to Hawaii to see my Marine.... So, I'll stop by again after I'm back... Wishing you well & a wonderful Holiday coming up! Big HUGS!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations