Thursday, July 6, 2017

YNS Challenge #68

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!
There is a fun sketch and colors to find inspiration from!!

-----------------

I found some inspiration in some of the colors and followed the sketch to create a project life card for my daughter's album!!  Decided it would be fun to switch things up a little and get a project life page created with this challenge!!
I started by grabbing a fun piece of striped paper, I then stamped the Flower Ink Splatter in the bottom left corner with Cherry Blossom Ink!

I then created two banners in which I die cut the sentiment "Girls Night" using the Bold Aplpha Die Set, I absolutely love this die set!!  I used the Cool Tag Two Patterns Die Set to die cut the little heart, which I used for the apostrophe in "Girl's"!!  What a clever idea, if I say so myself!! ;)

I then used the Flower Blossom Trio Die Set to add the trio of flowers on the project life card!!  I added a Gumdrop to each of the centers!

Here is a look at the entire page:
My daughter and her sweet friend share the same birthday month, so my friend and I took the girls on a fun girl's night for pedicures and supper!!

I also used the Cool Tag Two Patterns Die Set to die cut the banner below, to add the to photo:
In which I used the Heartfelt Sentiments stamp set to stamp the sweet sentiment!

Such a sweet page!!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

Fabulous idea Kendra.