Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Fishy Shaker


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a masculine shaker card to share with you using fun new dies from Frantic Stamper!!

I used dies from the recent Under the Sea Fantasy to create this CAS masculine Birthday card:
I started by using the Underwater Sea Oval die to create my shaker window.  I then also used the Shipwreck die to add the sunken boat into my scene!  Isn't it fun?!  I sure think so.

The 'Birthday Wishes' sentiment, is from the Pirates stamp set from Inspired By Stamping!


Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




2 comments:

Helen said...

Kendra, this is a delightful shaker card. The shipwreck image set among the sea images is a great idea. TFS

Scrapper69 said...

So COOL Kendra! LOVE the design with those neat dies! Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations