Monday, July 24, 2017

Birthday Elephant


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a cute card to share with you using fun dies from Frantic Stamper!!


I am so super excited about the Striped Frame Die!!  I wanted to first use it to create a fun shaker card for my nephew!!
I used the Jumbo Mixed Font Happy Birthday die set, to just die cut the 'happy' for part of my sentiment!!  I then stamped the 'BIRTHDAY' from the Many Happy Birthdays stamp set!

I finished off this fun card by adding the cute Performing Elephant!!

So fun!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Happy Monday Kendra! LOVE your fun card! That Elephant is so cute and now I must get that cool die!!! You enable me way too much! Not that I mind of course! (wink wink) :) Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations