Thursday, July 20, 2017

YNS Challenge #69

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!

There is a fun sketch...


and colors...
 to find inspiration from!!

-----------------

I found some inspiration in some of the colors and followed the sketch!!

I just love these sketches and colors given to us for each challenge!!

Here is the cute card I created:
I thought this would be a fun card to give one of my kiddos!!

I used the newly re-released Krash the Horse stamp set!  I love the fun horse image!!  And there are some fun sentiments to go along with it!!

I used the coordinating Krash the Horse Die to die cut the image out, after coloring with my Copics!

I love the layers of pattern paper!  I am absolutely in love with the new Summer Plaid 6x6 Paper Pad from YNS!  It is a must have!!  Each sheet is amazing!  I love the colors in the one used for this card!!

So fun!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kendra! Fun Color/Sketch challenge and I love your take on it... it's super Cute! Have a great day! :)

Theresa

Lisa Lara said...

Oh I love your coloring Kendra and fun papers!