Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Be a Mermaid


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a cute layout to share with you using fun new dies from Frantic Stamper!!

Have you had a chance to see the new Under The Sea Fantasy Release?
So many fun new dies and stamps!!

I decided to use some of the new products to create a sweet layout for my daughter's album!!

I had an adorable photo of my daughter on our beach late last summer, where I buried her legs and made it look as if she was a mermaid!

This release was a perfect chance to create this layout: 
 I started by stamping the Bubbles Background Stamp on my background, so that it would be behind my photo!  I think it adds a nice touch!

I die cut the Seahorse Edger Facing Left with some fun glittery paper!!

I used the Deckled Rectangles to die cut a rectangle to stamp the 'be a mermaid and make waves!" sentiment from the Under the Sea Mermaid stamp set!
I also die cut the fun Swimming Mermaid to add by the sentiment!

What a fun layout!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




2 comments:

Helen said...

Kendra, this layout is adorable. Being a scrapbook creator myself, I love how you've incorporated the various elements to frame your photo. TFS.

Scrapper69 said...

Oh so PRECIOUS!! Fabulous Layout but the picture is just too cute... Love It!

Theresa